One thing any application will have in common is retrieving the list of available senders and displaying them for the user to select from. As I was playing with the API I decided to extract the code out into a module and make it available for others to use.
In the beginning I was using jQuery for DOM manipulation, so the first incaranation of the plugin uses jQuery. Since then I started playing with AngularJS, having had only a little bit of experience with it. So I thought it would be interesting to build a plugin for it as well.
Here’s the project page. Currently, there’s only a very brief example of how to use the plugins and both still need lots of work. They’re mostly there for a POC and as some sample code to get started with the Chrome Sender API.